Download Brochure HERE.
Event Location | The Arts House, Singapore
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SIARB 40TH ANNIVERSARY EVENTS (Commercial Arbitration Symposium, RAIF Conference, 40th Anniversary Dinner, each an “Event”)
- SIArb reserves the right to postpone or cancel any Event, update or amend the details of the programme without prior notice.
- Holding of each in-person Event may be subject to the approval of any relevant government authorities.
- Places to attend each Event in-person are limited and will be allocated by SIArb based on various qualifying criteria (including applicable Covid-19 restrictions and risk factors) and in order of priority upon receipt of registration and all payments due.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals will be able to register for in-person attendance at each Event. An individual is considered vaccinated if he/ she has been: a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems ; or b) recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days.
- Nearer the date of each Event, SIArb will notify registrants if they have been approved for such in-person attendance and if not approved will arrange the applicable refunds to registrants.
- For the reasons set out above, payments to attend each Event in-person MUST BE made via credit card online or PayPal to facilitate any refunds in the event your in-person attendance is not approved. Registrations for in-person attendance accompanied by other modes of payment will not be accepted.
- In-person attendees must abide by all Covid-19 safe management measures imposed by the Government, the Event venue and SIArb.
- SIArb reserves the right to refuse to register or admit any participant, and to cancel or postpone any Event.
- Other than for reasons set out in Clause 5 above, SIArb will not entertain any request for a refund of fees. However, a confirmed registrant who has paid in full the fees for the Commercial Arbitration Symposium or RAIF Conference but does not attend the Event will be entitled to a set of materials provided, if any.
- If you are unable to use your ticket to attend any Event, you may request that a substitute attends in your place provided that at least 10 days’ prior written notice is given to SIArb. All such requests will be considered at SIArb’s discretion and subject to any applicable top-up in fees.
- By completing this form, you confirm that all details submitted in your event registration form are true and accurate.
Register and pay online HERE for all or any of the 40th Anniversary Events. Please note that there is 1 common registration form for all three 40th Anniversary Events.
Location The Arts House, Singapore