This year, SIArb celebrates its 37th anniversary.
To mark the occasion, we are very honoured and privileged to have Mr. Edwin Tong SC – Senior Minister of State for Law and Health, as our Guest-of-Honour for our Anniversary Dinner.
Befitting the occasion, the venue will be the stylish Aura, Sky Lounge at the National Gallery Singapore, within the hallowed halls of the iconic former City Hall building.
SIArb has organised a poetry competition. During the dinner, shortlisted entries will be read out and the audience will choose the winner. If you send in your arbitration related poem before 1st October 2018, you stand a chance to win a ticket to the Dinner. For further details about the poetry competition, please click HERE.
Join us for a delightful evening of gastronomic experience as we celebrate and renew the fellowship and camaraderie of the arbitration community in Singapore.
Download brochure HERE.
REGISTRATION, REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Places are limited and can only be allocated in order of priority upon receipt of registration and any payment due.
2. SIArb reserves the right to update or amend the details of the programme and/or the names of speakers without prior notice.
3. No refunds will be made for cancellations or no-shows by those registered. If you are unable to attend the event, an equivalent substitute may attend in your place at no extra charge provided that at least 3 days prior written notice is given to SIArb.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to register or admit any participant, and to cancel or postpone the event.
5. By completing this form, you fully consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data as appears in any form, document or electronic template, by SIArb. [CLICK HERE TO READ OUR PERSONAL DATA POLICY]
Please register for this event using the online form below.
|26 Oct 2018|
08:30AM - 05:30PM
Fellowship Assessment Course 2018 (FAC) (26 Oct) (Module 2, 3 and 4)
|27 Oct 2018|
09:00AM - 05:30PM
Fellowship Assessment Course 2018 (FAC) (27 Oct) (Module 5 and 6)
|29 Oct 2018|
08:30AM - 05:30PM
Fellowship Assessment Course 2018 (FAC) (29 Oct) (Written Assessment)
|31 Oct 2018|
02:00PM - 06:00PM
SCMA: Distinguished Speaker Series 2018 (31 October 2018)
|13 Nov 2018|
10:00AM - 12:00PM
SCMA – CMAC: Maritime Arbitration in Arising Asia - The Singapore and China Experience (13 November 2018)
|14 Nov 2018|
06:30PM - 10:00PM
37th Anniversary Annual Dinner (14 November 2018)
|15 Nov 2018|
11:30AM - 08:00PM
SIArb Commercial Arbitration Symposium 2018
|22 Nov 2018|
05:00PM - 07:15PM
Singapore Arbitrators - How Can They Remain Relevant In A Changing Regional Services Market (22 November 2018)
|28 Nov 2018|
08:00AM - 05:00PM
IArbI: Regional Arbitral Institutes Forum (RAIF) Conference (28 & 29 November 2018)
|06 Dec 2018|
05:30PM - 07:00PM
This House Believes That Artificial Intelligence Will Have Replaced Arbitrators Within 25 Years (06 December 2018)